Friday, April 20, 2012

The Way?

I'm starting to get into Arena Football (as a fan).  The Philadelphia Soul will take on the Tampa Bay Storm tonight at 8pm.  I have, available to me, two free tickets to the game.  It would be great to go to the game but...gas expense, car depreciation expense, (gotta have some snacks) concession stand expense, parking expense, (beer?!) beverage expense, bridge toll expense, etc.  It would be great but at what cost?  I don't have anyone to go with too.  Damn!  Football is good but my money for other purposes is better.  I guess it's about what you want & can afford.  Reminding yourself of your goals will keep you on track.  Self-punishment? Maybe.  Winning down the road?  Maybe.  Gotta roll the dice & gamble on delayed gratification.

Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment