Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ms. Janet Jackson



I was checking my email today and I saw a highlighted home page article on Janet Jackson & how she lost a lot of weight.  She is a spokes-person for a weight loss company.  I clicked and saw her picture and I saw a clip of the commercial she was in.  Wow, she looks good!  When I was in my twenties, I had the audacity to write a letter to Janet asking her out on a date.  I got her address from a celebrity/V.I.P. address book.  She never wrote back but I did get re-directed to her fan club.  To this day, a framed photo of Janet (the plexi-glass is broken in one corner but she still looks good) hangs on the wall in my father's basement where his pool table sits.  LOL, when ever I see that picture...I don't think much at all about it.  She blew me off.  She is hot, she can sing, she has money, she is kind of connected, she can act, omg, she is a goddess!  She is a little on the short side but I'm willing to give it a shot.  Actually, I could be friends with Janet because I'm really into Danielle Nicolet.  Danielle rocks my soul.  Anyway, being that I am a bottom one percenter, I don't bring anything to the table which is probably why I am, was, and will be girlfriendless.  Maybe I will get lucky in the next life-time.  Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink (for me anyway).  Janet, if you are reading this, I am sorry about the passing of your brother Mike.  He was a good guy.  He went way too soon.  Be a good aunt to his kids and do well at everything you do.

Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment