Friday, April 6, 2012

Really?

Hey.
I've been taking an informal survey from random people I have come into face-to-face contact.  What do you agree with more:

It is not whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game.

or,

Winning isn't everything, it is the only thing.

I have surveyed about eight or so people and all of them sided with the former.  I have played by the rules.  I have given life a reasonable amount of effort to "get ahead".  I am starting to think that cheating and crime are the way to go to make it.  I am starting to think that winning is everything.  I am thinking that the people I surveyed lied to me or are trying to keep me in the dark or are naive themselves.  Good guys do finish last.  The Google guys, Sergey Brin and Larry Page might be nice guys but they say that behind every fortune is a crime.  Was Gordon Gekko really "the man"?  I think so.  I guess I will be easing my way into the dark side!
BOP (bottom one percenter) out.

No comments:

Post a Comment