Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Life

The world can be a cold place.  I think that you have to love yourself & show self-respect for you and God within you.  My chance for a really good life is over, but, I am going down swinging.  I am going to embrace a living death (aside from some simple pleasures) and be a miser.  Believe me, in my life, and probably a lot in the rest of the world's peoples, it is about the money.  A life of being able to function with financial abundance backing you up is the way to go.  God has his reasons for everything.  Say your prayers then do what is right for you.  I will derive some happiness & satisfaction from a growing net worth.  Yes!  F*** the levelers!  Winning isn't everything, it is the only thing.  I read a book called The Lucifer Principle by Howard Bloom.  It made sense.  I'm in the process of reading The Holy Bible, King James Version.  I'm toward the end of the Old Testament.  Not much practical stuff relevant to today's world so far.  If I go to Hell, so be it.  I feel that I am self justified for wanting a better life.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  Wish me luck.  Air conditioning during the winter months?  I will adapt to a cold world & make it even colder.  Happy Easter.
Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment