Sunday, March 1, 2015

OKAY!

My dad and I were talking about cause and effect.  Your actions or inactions have consequences. I mostly agree.




When I got home, I reflected on my life.  Me & my father, when I was young, had a major disagreement.  He wore shoes.  I wore tennis shoes (sneakers).  I remember him always trying to convince me to wear shoes.  My major concern was traction.  Leather shoes slip and slide when you play in them whereas sneakers give you "ground-control" in my opinion.  My life turned out crappy because I chose to primarily wear sneakers and not shoes?




FUCK - IT!




I stand by my decision.  I probably would be dead if I couldn't run, cut-back, stop, start, etc., effectively in my play.  I would wear shoes for the occasion but my primary footwear was and still are, to this day at 50 years of age, sneakers.




Pro-Keds - Converse - Adidas - Avia - New Balance  ---------------  Thank You.


Peace.


B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment