Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Movie Talk

I have some time available since I'm technically disabled so I fill some of my time by watching movies.  Most of he time I will check out a recent Grab & Go DVD  movie from a local library but some of the time I will go to a movie theater (matinees mostly).


To make a long post short:


Chappie
Deliver Us From Evil
Predestination
Van Helsing
The Girlfriend Experience
Romance And Cigarettes
Capitalism: A Love Story
Focus
Jupiter Ascending


All pretty good.


Peace.
B.O.P.


P.S.  I had to walk out on Chappie when the bad guys cut off his arm in the middle of the movie.  Yeah, I'm a wimp but hurting an innocent, especially one at the level of a young kid...shit, inappropriate for all ages!  Hugh Jackman's character was a dick!  (Got me emotional at the time & right now.  Beer tonight yo.)


P.P.S.  I have The Equalizer, starring Denzel Washington, on request at the library.  I really want to see one tough good guy kicking a lot of bad guys asses.  Trailer looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment