Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Burn, Baby, Burn, But, Burn Smart

"Man must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind him to the fact that each moment of his life is a miracle and a mystery."     --H.G. Wells





I've given away a lot.  I'm gonna cut back and spread it out over time so I'll have something to post about in the future.  I may be empty already but, what the hell.


requirements of life: (at least for me)     

Coffee
Beer
Cigarettes


Unless humans are able to achieve immortality, your life will be spent.  Spend it your way.


"Success follows doing what you want to do.  There is no other way to be successful."
                                                                       --Malcolm Forbes


You gotta play life as if you will be around for a while AND as if you will die within the next two minutes.

Crazy is as crazy does.

Peace
B.O.P.


Miranda Warning

-You have the right to remain silent.
-Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law.
-You have the right to an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
-If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you if you wish.
-You can decide any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements.
-Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?
-Having these rights in mind, do you wish to talk to us?

Dude, there is no solid, set wording of the Miranda Warning.  It can vary from state to state.


Payback is a bitch.


P.S.  Lol, if you saw the movie Beloved, do you remember the scene where there was no food in the house & Thandie Newton's character looked completely depressed when, all of a sudden, she hears the sound of eggs crack open & start frying, to which her eyes open up wide as hell like she saw a ghost?  I was out of cigarettes & I rediscovered, in my apartment, a stash of a half a pack!  I think I've never awaken & moved so fast in my entire life!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment