Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ssdd

I have been a little depressed lately.  Progress on all fronts seems to have come to a plateau.  Even my blogging has slowed considerably.  I guess this is what happens when you have a lack of real money and power.


Blessings Count:

1   I have a roof over my head.

2   I have some food in my refrigerator.

3   I'm relatively healthy.

4   My car is okay (knock on wood).

5   My parents & relatives are doing well.

6   I have an income.

7   Spot & Goldie seem well.

Oh well, maybe God will decide to give me a better situation in the next life-time or in Heaven or what ever happens after death.  It could be worse but it could be better.




When President Obama responded to Jaden Smith's question about aliens, I think he was being truthful.  The thing is, I think there are higher life forms on our own planet.  We can't directly experience them but there are "other entities" right here on Earth.  Illusions, possibilities, reality, imagination,...some things defy logic in my opinion.  I am shutting up now before "they" end my life for talking too much.



                                            They are sitting right there!






Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment