Monday, May 7, 2012

Rambling

I found a trinket trash treasure outside of a local library when I went to catch a smoke.  It was a piece of wire.  The uniqueness of this wire was that the insulation covering was colored red/orange metallic.  I've never seen wire like this until now.  Maybe it is some kind of wire for arts & crafts activities.  Anyway, it brought me a little happiness.

I'm using some cheap dish washing liquid as a substitute for liquid hand soap.  If it can clean dishes then it can clean hands.  I am satisfied especially for the USD $1.00 price tag.

My screenwriting endeavors are creeping.  I'm in the rough outline stage of writing a book on becoming a financially successful miser.  Most of my points are on paper.  I now have to generate some success to gain credibility to myself and possible readers.  Miseristicism, miserology, miserism, are some terms I coined to include in the book.

The Philadelphia Soul hosts the Milwaukee Mustangs.  The Soul are 6-1.  The Mustangs are 2-5.  By the time I post , the game will be over.  I will report the score.  Some day I will give in and go to an arena football game.  Maybe after I make my first quadrillion dollars I will go to a game.

Bootleg DVDs are great!  Good, recent movies for a low price.  Crime?  Yes.  Am I an innocent, angel?  No.  If they sell them, I will buy them.  Business.  Supply and demand.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Just saw an old movie starring Jim Kelly called The Tattoo Connection.  It was EXCELLENT!!  Good kung fu action in it.  It was made in the year 1978.  I was not yet in high school at the time.  Some of you guys were not even born yet!  I recommend it to people who can see R-rated movies (17 and above).

Milwaukee Mustangs edged the Philadelphia Soul 64-63.  Damn.




Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment