Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Lol, Stealing From The Little Guy!




I love, love, love the big-box store Walmart, but, they are thieving crooks!!  Being that I'm a small-fry, a low roller, a tiny tiny fish, I respect and cherish each and every penny I have, get, find, and manifest.  For me, literally, every penny counts.  I guess I'm anal like that.  A penny is no big deal in the grand scheme of things right?



I bought a roasted chicken on sale for $2.49.  At 7% tax which should be .17 cents they charge me .18 cents!


A penny here , a penny there, over the span of the Walmart empire over the course of a few weeks, I bet it could add up to a few million dollars total.


A few people or one person is making out "like A FAT CAT!!!".


Pennies make dollars and a few billion pennies make millions of dollars yo.


              2.49
           x    .07
          ______
              o.1743                              Five or over, you round up.  Four or less, you stay the same.



How do you round off to .18 from this?



Fuck Walmart or fuck the government, or fuck both you mother-fuckers!! (I love you too though cock-suckers).


Taking money from a "barely getting by" negro is totally fucked up.


Lol, I tried to post Rihanna's song " Bitch Better Have My Money" but I couldn't do it.  You get the idea though.


Peace.

B.O.P.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment