Monday, October 5, 2015

Talk Stuff - Random

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I will dumpster-dive if the opportunity presents itself.  Opportunity has arrived and may be around for a bit.  People WILL throw away some good stuff.  To make a long story short, so far, I have recovered a relatively healthy house plant (at least a $4.00 value imo), a working compact fluorescent light bulb, and $1.55 in change from a discarded purse.  This is a temporary dumpster so it could be taken away at any time.  Thank you God for what I have received so far.



It seems that the more you pay, the more you get.  I recently bought The Terminator movie on DVD for five bucks (kind of a planned purchase).  Saw available The Terminator Blu-ray.  Added and not on the DVD - 7 deleted scenes, a making of The Terminator featurette, a retrospective with the director & the star, and six photo cards.  I paid $7.88 for it (yes, I do have a Blu-ray player).  Mostly  a DVD guy but I will buy a good Blu-ray. 



Yes people   -   Love then money.


Peace.

B.O.P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment