Saturday, October 24, 2015

Selling Your Stuff During Hard-Times?: Don't Count On It.

I'm going through a rough patch financially right now & I tried to sell some stuff.  This morning, I tried to sell a book signed by President Jimmy Carter, a coffee-table Katrina book signed by the illustrator, and number 1 and number 2 of the comic book titled Cage.  I got rejected by two dealers "on the strip".




This afternoon, I tried to sell a DVD player and home phone system to the same two dealers.  One turned me down.  The other one was closed for the day. 




If you're in need and you think you can sell some stuff, be prepared for rejection. 




I can use some cigarettes and beer, but I can hold off until next month which comes in about a week.


Peace.


B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment