Monday, February 23, 2015

Mom

Mothers can be tricky (damn old ladies!).  I love her infinity times two but she will get her way when she really wants it.  I planned on visiting my dad Sunday & visiting her on Monday.  I give her her daily phone call and at the end of the five minute talk she says, "I'll see you later on today, bye" and hangs up before I can respond in protest.  She plays like she has ALS/dementia (she really does slightly) but she is a sharp, crafty bitch behind her façade of ill health.  She is 78 so I respect her greatly & just put up with her shit.  Love is a mystery.  She now wants to move to a nursing-home because she doesn't like her neighbor across the hall from her.  I won't get into the drama but I will say they had a friendship that went sour.  When her social worker comes out again, the wheels will be set in motion for her to move.  LOL, I'll really be "out of the money" (her money) but I'll be okay.  I will have a lot less pizza than I'm use to.  Que sera sera.  I will visit her when I can.  Mother's Day is every day.  I got no one else so I'm cool with it.  Us retarded people tend to be outcasts so...(my mom is not retarded but I probably am :) ).


Peace
B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment