Sunday, August 18, 2013

Words & Pictures




Back in the day, I was taking these products to help keep me "going".  These were on the market before 5 Hour Energy, Monster, and Red Bull.  I guess this revelation kind of dates me as to my age.  Oh well, not too old I don't think.



Southern Knights is an off comic that I got out of the 25 cent box at my local comic shop.  One particular reader may appreciate it (not naming names).




Wild mushrooms that I've encountered in my travels.  Yummy???



Vehicles



My cars under water - this has never happened before for the 17 years that I have lived in my apartment complex.  Wow.  Got lucky, they still run thank God.





Saw this event outside my local library.  I didn't know ants ate meat.



A couple of days of trinket trash treasure.


A book I just bought.  Partly into it, it sounds good but I think a better read would be "Eat Or Be Eaten" by Phil Porter.  Mr. Porter's book is more hard-core where as Mr. Wild's book starts out on the process as games & not a deadly war which I think it is.  If you get axed from your job and you have to go a few days without food you will realize this is no joke.  Just sayin'.



BEER IN MY HOUSE!  OH HAPPY DAY!!!

B.O.P.
P.S.  The Philadelphia Soul lost to the Arizona Rattlers in Arenabowl 26.  Damn!  Bye Arena Football - 'til next year.  Hello NFL!  GO EAGLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment