Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Howdy Y'all

Doo Doo Dish

A couple of years back, I had a problem with my toilet.  There was the sound of water trickling in the tank section.  I had a work-order filled out (I rent) & one of the maintenance guys fixed it.  Fast forward to three months ago.  The trickling water sound comes back.  I find that when I jiggle the handle, the sound stops.  I do this for a while until jiggling the handle no longer works. I tackle the problem & this is what I found:





A deteriorated flapper.  I replaced the flapper. . . living happily ever after now with a noise-free toilet.

Car Of The Moment


This is an El Camino.  The lady said her son lets her drive it.  Other than the fading paint, it is in great condition.

T.T.T.



I found these items on two separate walking trips.  I think consumer confidence is starting to rise.  Purses & wallets are starting to open.  My advice to myself and you readers is to stay on the "frugality train" until you have a $50,000.00 stash of cash.  You won't be so vulnerable with a rock like that.

TAFN

Peace

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment