Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Love My Church Thrift Store


Now I admit that one of these came from Walmart but, I think they are all rated "R".  I don't attend church services but I do go to the thrift store most weekends.  The two main ladies who "run the show" were probably smokin' hot babes back in the day but, hey, they still have some smoke left in their cigarettes!!  Fiesty!!  The 35 to 45 year old front end helper is probably married but she isn't trying & she is still...let's just say she has some juice.  Going gives me a sense that I am attending church even though I am really not.  I call it the lazy man's way of worship.  It probably doesn't count but I like to go anyway.  Keep running the store ladies, I love you all.

BOP
P.S.  When are you ladies going to start selling cheap cigarettes?  I'll be first in line!!

Cheech & Chong, Up In Smoke
Reservoir Dogs, directed by Quentin Tarantino
Urban Action 10 pack featuring Ralph Tresvant, Eric Lane, Lil' Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment