Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Conspiracy Idea

I was recently introduced to the idea of the "animal spirit" which may be another term for the libido.  Well, some animals mark off their territory by smell usually with urine.  I think the perfume & cologne industry own the world because we voluntarily put on their "scents".  We are marked as their territory.  There are a lot of scents out there: food, smoke, soap, B.O., etc.  The mind is inundated with smells.  Bill Gates has "mind smell" on us which explains why he is the richest man in America.  My two "scents" worth.



T.T.T. Update:
Found this Cadillac hub on the side of the road today in my travels.  I think someone is fucking with me because I saw the same (or similar)  hub on the side of the road a week ago.  I didn't grab it then.  Oh well, que sera sera.



Peace

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment