Monday, July 16, 2012

Book Review


"The Secret Life Of Money, A Kids Guide To Cash."  by Kira Vermond




This is a good book on money basics for kids and adults.  I was enlightened about the U.S. Federal Reserve's power of seigniorage and exactly what a bubble is as in housing bubble.  It is written with an upbeat, positive attitude.  It might be a little pricey at twenty dollars a pop but hey, that is where libraries come in.  Clayton Hanmer's illustrations were good.  They could of been better but I couldn't of done better so I will shut up now.  I give it 4.25 stars out of 5.


Dear Ms. Vermond, do you live in Canada?  What are your educational credentials?  I think 99% of women who know  & can talk money are hot!  You and me, let's have coffee.  Call me.  Can I call you Kira?  Can I call you K for short?  You and me babe.  I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment