Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Words

Some words can be helpful.  Other words are just lies.  "Do the thing and you will have the power."  If you drive a car and you run out of gas you will not, magically or otherwise, have more gas to continue.  Just by doing the thing you will probably not have the power in most circumstances.  Researchers say that exercise will give you energy.  Maybe so, but, I'm not going to stop "fueling my tank" by eating.  I think exercise makes the body more efficient & effective with the energy it has available.  It probably doesn't  really give you more energy.  "Keep going to the point of death and I will give you the crown of life."  I'm not sure where this gem came from but I think the crown of life is Heaven after you die which makes it a death crown in this realm.  Wow...words can be...wicked.



T.T.T.  The screw & wings were found the other day.  The paper crown was found today.  God knows I have been to the point of death a few times.  Is this my crown of life?

Bottom One Percenter

No comments:

Post a Comment