Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Learning Every Day

I had a screw in the rear passenger side tire of my car with a slow air leak.  I put on my spare tire & planned to get it fixed in a couple of days.  I was familiar with the idea of "plugging a tire" but I had never done it myself before.  I went to my local library, got on-line to Youtube, and saw four different videos on how to plug a tire.  In about forty-five minutes, I learned how to plug a tire.  I spent seven dollars for supplies from an auto-parts store.



I successfully plugged my tire!  Not too big of a deal but I'm proud of myself.



My car people charge $15.95 plus tax to plug a tire.



BOOM  -  I saved a little cash by doing it myself.  Plus I have a new skill under my belt.


You should learn stuff most every day.  Just sayin'

Peace.

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment