Monday, June 16, 2014

Robin Hood

Crime for the betterment of the people is a good thing.  Philanthropy, charity, giving...spread the wealth.



I don't like my stuff being taken from me.  I will willingly give you some of my stuff if it will help you and not hurt me.



If I give you my heart & you don't want it, fine, give it back to me.  Don't throw it on the ground, stomp on it to a pulp, then set it on fire!!!


If I give you my mind & you don't want it, fine, say thanks but no thanks.  Indifference & unresponsiveness is a hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.


If I give you my soul & you don't want it, fine.  I'm sure the devil will give me at least twenty bucks for it.


"I'll never stop breaking the law for you.  I'll never stop helping to pull you through.  What ever it takes, to get what you need, ignore the alarms, ignore the police, I'll never stop breaking the law for you."    -Emeli Sande


All is fair in love and war.  It is ALL love and war.


I got some gold jewelry from my regular thrift store this past week-end.  I paid one dollar for a pair of ear-rings and two pins.  They probably are not real gold, but, if I cash them in and I'm able to get a "great" return on my investment, should I share some of the proceeds with the thrift store?


Is profit evil?

What is crime?

Just Some Talk

Bottom One Percenter
P.S.  A friend just called me up needing a place to stay for two days.  She's not really a friend of mine but a friend of a friend.  She had a drug problem and now she is "hooking me in" to her world.  Pray for me people.  These may be my last days because she said I couldn't tell my father about her situation.  Wish me luck.  Pray for the lady..

No comments:

Post a Comment