Saturday, February 15, 2014

buzz blogging

Yes, I had a few beers.  I feel like sharing so...


I am not a destroyer of companies.  I am a liberator of them. The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word is good.  Greed is right.  Greed works.  Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.  Greed in all of its forms, greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge in mankind, and greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A.  Thank you very much.  

-Gordon Gekko 
 Character from the movie Wall Street

The Wolf Of Wall Street  -  Sex, Drugs, Money, Power - "wow".  

Feel good to function.  Function to feel good.  

If I had the money, I would for sure order a pizza right now!!!  It definitely would make the beer a little better!  

In the words of a former college friend, "I am no more good"!

Peace
B.O.P.

P.S.  More snow baby!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment