Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why do things change?

I heard it said once that, to paraphrase, if you find your way to serve in life, you will be okay.  Well, I got this job & been on the job for about six months when I decided for myself that I really had no future of "great prosperity"  so I would settle in, keep this front-line job for the rest of my life and just wait on the lord.  I quit the job and moved on.  I'm seriously considering going back to this job & try again to make a career out of it.  Why did I quit the first time?  I got tired.  They took me back for the grave-yard shift & I stayed only two weeks.  They may take me back again if I apply.  I now have personal self-purpose, but, it gets lonely.  Living for the fight because that's all I've got - still lonely.  Love is real.  There's just not a lot for me & others who are situated toward the bottom of the totem-pole.  I'll endure & calmly go on for as long a God sees fit.  Barbarians, trash, & outcasts - unite, survive, and thrive!!

Just some talk

Change is the nature of the universe.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Who the fuck really knows what the fuck is going on??

Peace

B.O.P.
(Lol, only the Shadow knows....)

No comments:

Post a Comment