Sunday, October 6, 2013

Show & Fair

I was on my way to the Saturday church thrift store when I passed by a closed street.  This town was having a Corvette show.  It was mostly a fair of sorts because the first section of street had a few vettes and the much longer section of the street past the rail-road tracks had shop vendors on both sides congregated by tons of people.  I stopped by, looked at the cars up front, took a few photos then left.  I had no time or money to par-take of the festivities but I did see the cars.  A few pictures are below.






Have a good week everyone.

B.O.P.

P.S.  Saw the movie Now You See Me over the weekend.  I liked it.



Auto shop classes are going.  It's been over three weeks & us students have not "really" been in the shop.  Just talkin'.  Just bitchin'.

out

No comments:

Post a Comment