Monday, July 22, 2013

cigarette power

Believe it or not...

I went out to smoke a cig tonight (east coast).  While I was smoking, a lady, probably in her late 30's, approached me.

Lady - May I have a cigarette?

Me - Sorry miss, times are tight for me and I'm low.  Maybe next time.

Lady - Please?  I need a nicotine hit.

Me - Well, if you let me "double-squeeze" your butt, I'll give you two.  Take it or leave it.

She gives me the finger and starts to walk away.  A few steps away, she stops, turns and comes back to me.  She looks me in the eyes.

Lady - Okay.

I reach and double-squeeze her butt with my right hand.  I then proceed to give her two cigarettes which she earned.  She walks away and I finish my cigarette.  It has been a long time since I "booty-closed".  It was good but I bet I could of gotten away with giving her only one cigarette for a double.  

Smooth criminal.

B.O.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment