Monday, May 13, 2013

Simple Man, Simple Life


Cold today here in Southern NJ but spring is here.



Recent trinket-trash-treasure.  The cup is practically new.  I cleaned it up.  It is usable.  I used it once with water.  Just holding onto the other stuff (top picture) for the heck of it.  



I hurt my back playing with these dog-gone blocks!!  The ladies know.  They will not even talk to me now.  Come on ladies, I can perform through the pain :)  


The car of the moment is this older Toyota Corolla.  It has 92,000 miles on it.  The asking price is $7,495.00.  If I had the money, I would buy it.  It still has plenty of life left, at least from the looks of it.  

TAFN.

B.O.P.


2 comments:

  1. Bop
    E,

    I feel you on the corolla man. You can ride that bad boy till the wheels fall off. They are great cars 200k+ if you keep them in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!!! I heard American cars are making a come-back though.

    ReplyDelete