Thursday, January 3, 2013

TRIPPIN'

I took a trip to New York City, back to my old neighborhood in the Bronx on new year's eve.  I was 13 when my family moved so I really didn't get to make real good friendships with anybody.  Don't get me wrong, I remember quite a few people from way back then but it has been such a long time being apart that I don't know them plus they are now grown with their own lives & probably not living there now so....  I remember my apartment complex, the buildings & the general area.





I remember having fun playing games, a little bit of school time, and the fear of gangs & bullies. They say the more things change, the more they stay the same.  That statement seems true in this case at least with the look of the place.  FYI, the South Bronx wasn't and isn't all that bad.  I'm lucky and glad to be a former New Yorker.  I probably will not be taking any more trips back to New York because New Jersey Turnpike toll prices and the George Washington Bridge toll price are way too high!!!  LOL, I almost could not afford to get back home (present home)!!

Anyway, I have some auto pics for ya.


The owner said his Ford Mustang is a 2013.


Dodge Charger   -   The officer said it was okay to take a photo.


Chevy Silverado   -   A good hauler.
Mini Cooper   -   "Spunky"

TAFN.

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment