Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What you know 'bout this?


I don't remember the make or the year, but it is a Rambler.  The owner said it has 38,000 miles on it.  It is garage kept & it looks like it just came off the assembly line.  It would be kind of small for me but I appreciate  & like it none the less.

FYI
A while back I said that I couldn't load my photos from my phone to my computer.  Well, it turns out that I have to use bluetooth technology to transfer my photos to my computer by way of a bluetooth adapter.  I got one from Amazon dot com and it works.  It took me a little while to install the driver (by way of CD) & figure it out, but once I understood it the photos downloaded easily.  Thank you Tracphone customer service person, HHGregg sales guy, and Amazon dot com.

BOP
P.S.  The adapter cost more than the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment