Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Thrival

Doing.  Doing for money.  Doing to survive.  Making a living.  Do you live because you have to or because you want to?  Right now, I am time rich and money poor.  I don't answer to a time-clock, but, I am very hard-up for cigarettes.






Bill Gates  -  wealthy, retired, philanthropic...What have you done lately?  What's next?


Unless you are somehow severely damaged, I find (at least for me) that you have to do something; some sort of activity.



Being able to "call the shots" and do almost what you want to do when you want to do it and have enough money to take care of yourself   ---   priceless.


Being rich and being free and being healthy and answering to no one but God is the way to go.

S.I.S. - S.I.S.

If you ever achieve a state of "thriving", keep it hush-hush because people will love to bring you down just to see you fall if not because of jealousy.  Be cool, live your mostly drama-free life and....


Just talking.

Peace

B.O.P.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... never keep it hush-hush... You need to know who your haters are. And you need to know who celebrates with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you do if a particular hater wants to "go to war" and this person is a much bigger fish than you are? At least for me, being below most people's radar is the way to go.

      Delete