Saturday, August 8, 2015

Successful Functioning Is All There Is

Just a little update on where I'm at.


This is the nursing home where my mom is living.  She seems to be doing okay thank goodness.



This was a good movie.  I can kind of see why rumors would be floating around that Will and Jada might be getting a divorce.  Margot Robbie is one of the most beautiful ladies on the planet not to mention that she can act.





Dude, who is allowed to get a license plate like this?





Classic Car Time

This is an old Cadillac that looks great.  If I was a billionaire, I would not mind owning it.




And finally, I was of the impression that getting rich was about being able to take it real easy.  Not having to work:  sleeping all day and partying all night.

Nope.

It's about the money until you have enough.  Then it's about the score.  You compete, you live life to the fullest, you aspire to greater and greater things.  You will be down some of the time but you pick yourself up and continue on the never-ending ascension.  


What it's about:









If you don't know, do some research.

Peace.

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment