Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Discipline Challenge - Can I Hold On & Overcome?

All of my bills are covered except electric and my isp.  I should have the money for these two bills when they're due around the 17th of August.  I have no real food.  I have Ramen soup but it isn't really "satisfying" especially if I try to survive on it alone for the next several days straight.  Pray for me please because it's going to take all I got to keep from dipping into my money & accruing overdraft fees just to eat good.


I'm discovering that you have to sacrifice to stay even & you have to sacrifice and lie to get ahead.


I have no one.  Where do you get support & help to fight financial battles?


Anne Scheiber managed to overcome.  She must of been a very, very strong woman.


What it takes to win.


Dance with death.
Play your cards.
Roll the dice.


I'M HUNGRY!

You're suppose to stay hungry but this sucks!!!

fuck.

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment