Friday, December 20, 2013

OMG - Shit On My Mind - Stinkin' Thinkin'

Curse words are harsh.  If you aim them at someone, they may sting.  I think that the worst thing you can say to someone is to tell him/her to go to Hell.  I thought I would never say those words to anybody - even my worst enemies, but yesterday, I wrote it out on a money-order to whoever charged me bogus charges included with my rent bill.  To make a long story short, I am a victim of a mightier power than me and we all know the saying that "might makes right".  Justice?  I just don't want to get hurt any further.  They can take my money & go to Hell seven times over to infinity for all I care.  They may not care about my "words" which is all I really have but, maybe my words will, sometime down the line, cut like a knife, smash like a hammer, pierce like a bullet, and explode like dynamite!!  Fuck them.

Enough Said

War In

B.O.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment