Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Got A Date!

I met this lady on the date site Plenty Of Fish a while back and we have never been able to "jibe" for a face to face meet.  Well, I asked her out tonight telling her my birthday is on Tuesday, which it is, and she agreed to meet me at a diner for breakfast in the area.  I would of preferred lunch but she works the third shift on her present job so I had to accommodate her schedule.

Being the realist that I am, I would of just broken the law & paid for a hooker and called it a day but, right now, I'm priced out of that kind of experience.  Cash-flow deficiencies.  I'll stay legal this time & try my luck "the regular way".  Maybe we will become friends.  She is a very busy person so I consider myself lucky for her to take the time to go out with me.  Even though it is my birthday and I will be paying for our meals I consider it an honor to have the privilege of being accompanied by this beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman.  

Wish me luck.  God knows that I will be praying that I don't fuck it up.  Anyway...


Peace.
B.O.P.

P.S.  When was the last time you kissed your significant other?

No comments:

Post a Comment